Last week, she broke up with me
The next day, she said to please reconsider
and I thought i got her back
I found out only now (a week after) that I was wrong
She said she doesnt WANT to get over me
but she SHOULD get over me
tis what she said
she kept saying that if it's meant to be..it'll happen and she'll has to deal with it
We had an on and off relationship
every cool-off/break up I had with her was really 3
But the good thing about it's I knew I'll/I'd always win her back..just had to keep on waiting for that day she'll realize she still loves me..
Hmm..I know that right now...she still wants it to be us in the end..
But when she said "she SHOULD get over me" or at least TRY to get over me..
I feel like it's really the end now..Im trying to think in a positive way but bleh.... //3